The Mission Lakes Country Club Women’s Golf Association (MLCCWGA) offers our women members the opportunity to play golf and compete in friendly competitions. There is something for everyone.
With your membership you get a variety of benefits:
- USGA Handicap -- using the GHIN system which includes online posting
- Tuesday Play Day competitions
- Ace of the Month
- Major Tournaments (see specific qualifications in Bylaws and Standing Rules)
- Monthly Tournaments
- Invitational (play with a member or invite a golf friend from other clubs)
- WSCGA Tournaments and Women’s Golf Council Events
- Fall or Spring Team Play
- Rules and Handicap Education
The membership year runs from January 1 through December 31. Renewal of membership starts in November and must be paid by December 31. The cost of membership is $70 per year. There is no proration of dues.
Please refer to the MLCCWGA Bylaws, Article III – Membership, Sections 2 and 3 for eligibility